- We won’t sell your email address or send you SPAM if you sign-up for an account at Journalism Hope
- We use your email address to send a confirmation email when you
sign-up for an account and to allow you to reset your password.
- Site administrators may personally email you if circumstances
arise where this is required.
Hope for Journalism
- I Heart Journalism: The Mallard Lake Landfill Press Conference Story: Call it what you will, but I really believe what I'm doing here in the Midwest is Journalism pure an... | 44630 view(s)
- Photo Journalism for Link Building: Great article...
Photo Journalism as an Inexpensive Link-Building Tool
When I evaluate a metho... | 15201 view(s)
- Walter Cronkite on the American Ruling Class: “The ruling class is the rich, who really command our industry, our commerce, and our finance. And... | 13973 view(s)
- Google + iPad = Mobile Advertising Boom in 2010?:
Google + iPad = Mobile Advertising Boom in 2010?
by Jason Hahn
If you yawn when you read a... | 13104 view(s)
- Military Blogs go Silent for CJ Grisham: Milblogs Go Silent Across the Internet
CYBERSPACE - On Wednesday, December 16 2009, many mi... | 11385 view(s)
- Michael Moore Hates America: Good documentary. Before praising Michael Moore, it might be a good idea to give this a watch. The t... | 11022 view(s)
- Blogger Gets Fed Up Working for Big Media in Windy City:
The Past Imperfect of ChicagoNow Posted by Mike Doyle on 3/01/10.
You can’t run a 21st-ce... | 10929 view(s)
- Make Money to Make Journalism, don't Make Journalism to Make Money: At least not starting out when your competition is big media, which still has money to burn. It stru... | 8232 view(s)
- Student journalists need to learn SEO more than they need AP style: Robert Niles has a write-up about teaching journalism students SEO more than AP. Go read the whole t... | 7605 view(s)
- Citizen Photojournalism: Unsustainable Approaches to New Media: Recent technological developments, particularly with regard to internet technology, have dramaticall... | 6949 view(s)